Welcome to Yoga4Men: One-to-One Yoga
Book a Private Yoga Class
and fully qualified Yoga Instructor
in the comfort of your home, office or hotel room.
How long does it take the lesson?
We offer 75 minutes lessons 100% tailored to your needs and requirements.
How much does it cost?
A Private Yoga DROP IN class costs £70 INCALL - CANARY WHARF STUDIO.
(commit to 10 classes for £60 per class)
If you are looking at splitting the cost with a friend or family member you can go for a Duo Private Class for just £85.
OUTCALL at your London zone 1-2 location
1 hour class £100
1.5 hour class £140
Do I need my own yoga mat?
Yoga instructor will bring a spare mat and equipment for you, but if you wish to use your own mat it is OK.
"I found Rad on Facebook at a time in my life where my pain from a back injury was just about unbearable. I was depressed and hopeless as I am an active person and wasn't even able to walk a block without excruciating pain. Doctors told me I had two choices, shots or surgery! I decided to invest in Rad's month-long one on one program. It was hard work and not always something I looked forward to, but improvement was immediate. He was able to diagnose my problem and target it, something my doctor's never did. I am continuing now taking classes from him with a friend. My back and whole body feel better than they have in years. I am for the most part pain free and yoga is a part of my every day. In such a short period, three months, Rad and his instruction and support have simply saved my life as I want it to be"
Are you ready to commit to making the changes you want? Are you prepared to invest time and effort in fulfilling your potential and being the person you want to be?
Benefits of Yoga
- Stress relief - clear your mind from your stress-filled work day
- Develop an incredibly strong body for everyday life
- Feel calm and relaxed at work, rest and play
- Increase your flexibility and prevent injuries
- Reduce your anxiety and increase your confidence
- Sleep better than you ever imagined
- Improve your sporting performance
- Realise your full potential
- Discover the connection between your mind and body
- Improve your balance, concentration and focus
ARE YOU A BEGINNER?
Have you always wanted to get into yoga but were always intimidated by classes at the gym. Everyone seemed to know what they were doing except for you? The fact that you are not naturally bendy didn't help either. Very often we join yoga classes at the gym, doing yoga postures without detailed understanding of the alignment or basic yoga principles. ONE 2 ONE Yoga is YOUR TIME to ASK.
Private sessions are designed exclusively for your level of experience and the issues you wish to address. They may be appropriate if:
- You are new to yoga and would prefer to begin in a private setting rather than a classroom. If it’s ultimately your intention to attend yoga classes, we can work towards that goal.
- You are experienced in your yoga practice and would like to broaden a particular category of poses, or overcome specific challenges.
- You have chronic pain or an injury. Students often attend classes in conjunction with private yoga sessions to refine their alignment details in order to heal through the practice of yoga.
- You are interested in developing a safe, effective home practice.
- Your schedule makes it difficult to get to class. We all go through periods where it’s not possible to attend classes at the gym or studio. Scheduling a private session during a busy week can help you through an especially stressful time and stay on track with your practice.