Welcome to Yoga4Men: One-to-One Yoga
My name is RAD. I am the founder and 500 hr registered yoga teacher. My prime interest is to inspire and empower men on their personal life journeys and to enable them to recognize their own definition of happiness, integrity and power. I have been teaching private yoga lessons for a few years now. It is a great way for beginners to learn enough to join classes with confidence or for the experienced yogi to deepen their practice.
You can share your class with a friend or member of your family.
During Private Yoga lessons I teach you the foundations of Asanas (postures), Pranayama (breathing exercises), Relaxation and Meditations.
Yoga has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people - and that includes me. It has shown me a totally different way to look at my life and I love sharing this with others.
"I found Rad on Facebook at a time in my life where my pain from a back injury was just about unbearable. I was depressed and hopeless as I am an active person and wasn't even able to walk a block without excruciating pain. Doctors told me I had two choices, shots or surgery! I decided to invest in Rad's month-long one on one program. It was hard work and not always something I looked forward to, but improvement was immediate. He was able to diagnose my problem and target it, something my doctor's never did. I am continuing now taking classes from him with a friend. My back and whole body feel better than they have in years. I am for the most part pain free and yoga is a part of my every day. In such a short period, three months, Rad and his instruction and support have simply saved my life as I want it to be"
Skype yoga is the newest trend in yoga these days. It’s an online and interactive lesson and you don’t even have to leave your house!
How does it work? First you download and login to the free internet program, Skype. You can then call me on your computer, from anywhere in the world for free. We have a live lesson on a video chat call using our webcams. You can see me and I can see you. I demonstrate and walk you through poses personalized to your needs. I give you adjustments verbally when I see your pose is a little off and help you modify a pose if it doesn’t work for you.
Here are some of the benefits:
- No intimidation from practicing in front of other people.
- Practice in comfortably in your home - you don’t have to spend the time and money on gas traveling to a studio.
- This is one-on-one so everything is personalized to your level (but don’t worry I’ll still give you enough of a challenge!).
You don’t need to have previous experience with yoga. I have taught total beginners through Skype and they’ve done marvelously. I also teach couples, families and friends through Skype yoga as well.
• Computer with speakers and a microphone (usually built in)
• Webcam (a video camera compatible with your computer, often built in at the top of the screen)
• Skype program (totally free online)
• Room to do yoga poses and for me to see you doing them on camera
PRIVATE SKYPE CLASS
Are you ready to commit to making the changes you want? Are you prepared to invest time and effort in fulfilling your potential and being the person you want to be?
Benefits of Yoga
- Stress relief - clear your mind from your stress-filled work day
- Develop an incredibly strong body for everyday life
- Feel calm and relaxed at work, rest and play
- Increase your flexibility and prevent injuries
- Reduce your anxiety and increase your confidence
- Sleep better than you ever imagined
- Improve your sporting performance
- Realise your full potential
- Discover the connection between your mind and body
- Improve your balance, concentration and focus
ARE YOU A BEGINNER?
Have you always wanted to get into yoga but were always intimidated by classes at the gym. Everyone seemed to know what they were doing except for you? The fact that you are not naturally bendy didn't help either. Very often we join yoga classes at the gym, doing yoga postures without detailed understanding of the alignment or basic yoga principles. ONE 2 ONE Yoga is YOUR TIME to ASK.