7-day men-only retreat at
hotel website VILLA AIKIA
THE HERO'S JOURNEY
Reclaim your healthy power as a 21st century man.
Join us for 7 magical days and nights January 11th – January 17th 2021 to practice yoga in one of the most captivating places in the world. This men's yoga retreat is a journey of discovery for the Conscious Man - incorporating strength, balance and flexibility - stimulating the mind and restoring the body.
Yoga4men is a style focusing specifically on the male body and targeting common areas of tension - shoulders, hips and hamstrings. It's a balance of playful discovery, mindfulness, challenging physical practice and inspiring philosophy.
Every day will be a garland of practices, including 2 Asana classes, pranayama and meditation to re-ignite the passions in your life. RAD KAIM will offer sessions of combined asana and transpersonal work with the opportunity for men to gather in the company of other men in spiritual practice.
The yoga4men community embraces heart-centered yogis from around the world. Our tribe is growing year after year, welcoming those who are ready to shine their light in the world. The HERO's JOURNEY is life affirming event, honoring the best in what we men have to offer.
To begin on the path of the hero’s journey we must reconnect the heart to the head so we can start living the authentic Selves.
Go on an adventure!
- You'll discover your unique connection to manhood, explore a new way of understanding masculinity, and step fully into the man you envision yourself to be.
- Learn how to stay true to who you are and make profound choices about what you want to keep, what you want to expand, and what you want to let go of.
This retreat will be a gentle introduction to one of the most important texts in yoga philosophy - BHAGAVAGITA - the quest for personal mastery and renunciation of the ego, the victory of light over the dark, and ultimate (re)-union with the Source within.
Get ready to recharge and rejuvenate in one of the best-loved yoga destinations. We gather January 11-17, 2021 in an ideal retreat spot on Mexico's southern Pacific Coast. Our hotel – Villa Aikia - overlooking the ocean - is a taxi ride from the nearest airport in Huatulco. Zipolite is a small village located in the state of Oaxaca. It is an extremely relaxed spot with a certain “hippie vibe” that is very different from any of the huge tourist centers in other parts of Mexico. If you enjoy being nude, then you can enjoy a mile of a wonderful sandy beach, which is great for long walks. This Mexican adventure is one of the most balanced yoga retreats as we juggle days of adventure with beach-chillaxing.
Villa Aikia is situated in Zipolite, 600 metres from Zipolite Walkway and 1.7 km from Love Beach. The hotel has 16 air-conditioned suites a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a rain shower. Camaron Beach is downstairs from Villa Aikia, while White Rock Zipolite is 300 metres from the property in the ocean. The nearest airport is Huatulco Airport (HUX), 31 km from the property (a 50 minutes' drive).
*****" Beyond amazing! The best resort in the surrounding area. Everything about this place is perfection. Beautiful scenery, amazing amenities, welcoming staff, superb food, cold AC, cozy beds. Secluded enough to make you relax but steps from all the bars, shops, restaurants Zipolite has to offer. There's a secluded beach within a few yards of the resort or you can walk down to the public beach in 7 minutes. Deborah and Marco were the most fabulous hosts. If you're looking for luxury and elegance - this is the place for you! 5 stars all the way!!" Felix
***** "I spent a week at this resort, and was one of it's first guests. I've never had a better time in Mexico, everyone was super friendly and served terrific food! The pool was huge and absolutely beautiful, the rooms are well designed and have lots of space, and we even had our own beach area all to ourselves with great areas to explore and see. And the view you get from staying at the resort in general is amazing. the people make personal connections with you and are always willing to help, no matter what it is. Amazing resort!" James
PRICES PER PERSON
Cost of package staring from 870 GBP (EARLY BIRD Book and pay deposit before 30th JUNE 2020) including:
6 days accommodation + 6 breakfast + 5 dinner, two daily yoga workshops,
£1020 per person EARLY BIRD £870
Above price is for a Double Room
£1220 per person EARLY BIRD £1070
Above price is for a Single Room
airport transfer approx: $30.00 per person
excursions, spa treatments, etc.
An Example of Schedule (subject to change):
Arrival Afternoon 11th JAN
11th - Warm welcome, Opening ceremony/ Yoga NIDRA
12th - morning energising practice, evening candle light practice
13th - morning energising practice, evening flow
14th - morning energising practice, evening flow
15th - morning energising practice, free afternoon
16th - morning Solar practice, CLOSING CEREMONY
17th Departure after breakfast
_________things to do and see _____________
- Playa del Amor This is the cove to the extreme east side of the beach. To get there you have to climb up the steps at the end of the beach. At the top near the restaurant is a great viewpoint for the entire beach. The small beach is very beautiful and the water is calm. This is where the nudists hang out when not at their hotels, there is a high concentration of gay men here too.
- The perfect sunset A sunset in Zipolite is something not to be missed. Every night mother nature creates another masterpiece. The colors of the sky and golden brown sand couldn't be more perfect. The farther down to the east side is the best view of the sun.
- Whales and dolphins. Whales, dolphins, and whale sharks can be spotted off the coast. Tours are offered in nearby Puerto Angel by local fisherman. The best time to see them is from December to April.
- Go surfing. This is a popular surfing area, but not too crowded to catch a wave. There are now 3 places to rent boards on the west side of the beach. Sometimes you can rent boards from the lifeguards on the east side as well.
- Attend one of the occasional beach bonfires at night
- Go snorkeling in Puerto Angel Ask for Byron Luna. He will take you out in his boat to search for dolphins, sea turtles and whales (in the whale-season), and then go to a nice beach for snorkeling)
Arcoiris #4, Bahía Camarón, Zipolite.
70904 San Pedro Pochutla, Oaxaca. The nearest airport is Huatulco Airport (HUX), 31 km from the property (a 50 minutes' drive).
How to book
1. Contact RAD to reserve a space/book.
2. Non refundable deposit £250. Full Payment due by 1st November
3. Instalment plan available on request (three payments)
Join us for a week you will always remember!
Tel UK (+44) 7703018742
Facebook: rad kaim