Welcome to yoga4men ONE-to-ONE Yoga .
This personal mentorship ONE-to-ONE YOGA program is designed to help you learn more about all things yoga, leverage your practice to improve your poses and your experience of them, provide you with an effective understanding of the biomechanical alignment of yoga postures (asana) as well as an expanded knowledge of yoga history and philosophy. A more robust understanding of these matters results in a deeper connection to yoga practice, yourself and your life.
We’ll look closely at many forms of yoga and yoga poses, learn relevant and applicable anatomy, explore the history and mythology of yoga, and spend time contemplating various yoga philosophies. Most importantly, you’ll learn what impact all of this can have on your life, on and off the mat. There is also a coaching component of this programme – creating space for your own growth and healing. Yoga is a practice of returning to union. Where we have splintered off from that wholeness is human – having the courage to return is sacred.
PICK and CHOOSE - 100% tailored to your needs and requirements
Essentials of asana practice – breath, foundation, general form, primary energy flows
- How to practice with an injury
- How to modify practice to make it easier or harder
- Purpose and use of props
- Restorative poses
- How to apply anatomy and biomechanics to yoga poses and practice
- Pranayama (breathing exercises) & meditation
- History and traditions related to modern yoga
- Origins of modern yoga
- Comparative study of yoga philosophy – Classical, Advaita Vedanta, Tantra, Kundalini
- How to improve your own yoga practice
- Whether your goals fall into these categories or somewhere else, I’d love to speak with you to learn more about your goals. It is a perfect time to invest in your learning.
Pick and choose;
It is a slower paced yoga focusing on each pose and how to get there, to help build strength and prevent injury. It is a style that puts much emphasis on perfecting alignment, listening to your body, and working within your means as you learn and challenge yourself at your own pace.
This is a particularly effective practice for those recovering from, or living with, injury or illness.Yoga has postures and breathing techniques for almost all diseases, health disorders, allergies, pains etc. This program will give you in–depth understanding how to work with yoga props ( blocks, straps, chair).
This practice prepares you to access a state of deep presence and calm, bringing balance to all dimensions of you. Kundalini yoga stimulate circulation, cleanse the body, and boost the immune system. It cultivate a strong sense of self-worth and ability to empower ourselves and our lives. Kundalini Yoga is deeply transformative.
Get your flow on in this dynamic practice that links movement and breath together in a dance-like way. It is a fast-paced series of Yoga postures that focuses on the flow between movements, rather than individual poses so be prepared for your heart rate to rise and sweat.
Contact RAD and try it out! Your life will never be the same.
"I found Rad on Facebook at a time in my life where my pain from a back injury was just about unbearable. I was depressed and hopeless as I am an active person and wasn't even able to walk a block without excruciating pain. Doctors told me I had two choices, shots or surgery! I decided to invest in Rad's month-long one on one program. It was hard work and not always something I looked forward to, but improvement was immediate. He was able to diagnose my problem and target it, something my doctor's never did. I am continuing now taking classes from him with a friend. My back and whole body feel better than they have in years. I am for the most part pain free and yoga is a part of my every day. In such a short period, three months, Rad and his instruction and support have simply saved my life as I want it to be"
Are you ready to commit to making the changes you want? Are you prepared to invest time and effort in fulfilling your potential and being the person you want to be?
Benefits of Yoga
- Stress relief - clear your mind from your stress-filled work day
- Develop an incredibly strong body for everyday life
- Feel calm and relaxed at work, rest and play
- Increase your flexibility and prevent injuries
- Reduce your anxiety and increase your confidence
- Sleep better than you ever imagined
- Improve your sporting performance
- Realise your full potential
- Discover the connection between your mind and body
- Improve your balance, concentration and focus
ARE YOU A BEGINNER?
Have you always wanted to get into yoga but were always intimidated by classes at the gym. Everyone seemed to know what they were doing except for you? The fact that you are not naturally bendy didn't help either. Very often we join yoga classes at the gym, doing yoga postures without detailed understanding of the alignment or basic yoga principles. ONE 2 ONE Yoga is YOUR TIME to ASK.