Free Online Yoga Course
Starts November 5th
5 week free online course with live meetings every Saturday.
“Everyone wants transformation, but no one wants to change.” Commit to 30 days of Yoga and you will establish a healthy pattern that can CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Yoga is so common today it is a household word. Many people want to try yoga, but don’t know where to start. And others who have tried yoga would like to make it a part of their daily life, but struggle to find the time. With structure and commitment we can turn this around! Do yoga–wherever you are, whoever you are, whenever you can.
Practice Track Details:
- 5 Online Meetings (one per week) for explanation and instruction
- Sundays @ 6-7pm London time/ 10-11am PST
- Starts November 5th, and continues: November 12th, November 19th, November 26nd, December 3rd
- The entire course is conducted online. All lessons are recorded and archived.
You Will Receive and Learn:
- A 30 day Mindfulness Journal
- Daily Mindfulness Practices (meditation, breathing, contemplation, affirmation)
- Routines to do at work/desk. in just 5 minutes.
- 15 minute routines to fit in during breaks
- Longer 20 & 30 minute Yoga Practices at home and on the go
- Daily tutorials, video lessons, audio instruction, visual sequence PDFs
- Strategies to de-stress, calm, focus, heal, energize, optimize
- Tools to increase your happiness, your productivity, your confidence
Learn effective home practices that you can continue for years to come. Do yoga wherever you are, whenever you can, with whatever you have.
"I want to thank you Rad for this amazing course. I've learned so much. Despite wanting to get more serious about my yoga, I could never find the motivation to practise on my own at home. This course has changed all that and yoga has now become a part of my daily routine. This is all down to this unique and inspirational online course." Nigel Waters
"I had always intended to wake up a little early and do some yoga. But it didn't happen. I'm not sure why but when the moment came, I always felt a little bit too tired, or I didn't quite know what to do, or how to start, or doing yoga on my own made me feel self conscious. Yoga4Men online course helped me care for and appreciate the life I have, the people in my life and myself. By taking time, to daily stretch, meditate and rest, I not only ensure that I remain in good working order for life, but I also increase the chances that my body will carry me into my dotage. Even though the classes are finished I find that I still do my routine, now almost thirty minutes a day and sometimes a little longer. I am still in touch with the other men with whom I did the classes with and they continue to be a source of friendship and support." Simon Tabak